The Aerpro AMMB11 9" Multimedia Receiver with Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto suits Mitsubishi Outlander ZH (2010-2012) and Peugeot 4007 (2010-2012) vehicles. Featuring a large 9" capacitive touchscreen display, this Multimedia Receiver has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto which can be used wireless or wired, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free phone calls & wireless audio streaming, rear USB input as well as an AM/FM radio tuner. Sound quality is superb with 40Wx4 max output, 8 band graphic EQ and time alignment capabilities, amplifiers can be added to the system via the 4V/5CH RCA preouts. Supplied as a complete Head Unit Upgrade Kit, the Aerpro AMMB11 includes all the parts required to complete the installation and retains important vehicle features including steering wheel controls.
Hema Maps Ready
Experience seamless on-road and off-road navigation through the head unit display by adding the optional Aerpro AMHXD3 On-Road / Off-Road Navigation Module (sold separately).
- Head Unit Upgrade Kits can vary between vehicle models, please use the Aerpro What Fits Your Car Guide to find the correct parts.
- This head unit requires the park brake wire to be connected to the park brake for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to function.
- This head unit is sold as a kit which includes:
AM9X Multimedia Receiver
- Black Facia Kit
- Steering Wheel Control Interface Harness
- SWC Patch Lead
- To suit Mitsubishi Outlander ZH (2010-2012) and Peugeot 4007 (2010-2012) vehicles
- Includes all the parts required to complete the installation and to retain important vehicle features
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto (wireless / wired)
- Hema Maps Ready, experience seamless on-road and off-road navigation through the head unit display (optional AMHXD3 required, sold separately)
- Large 9" capacitive touchscreen display
- Steering wheel control retention
- Bluetooth with external microphone included (A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP)
- AM / FM Tuner with RDS & presets (18FM/12AM)
- Rear USB input (1.5A max charging)
- Reverse camera input (AHD 720P compatible) & rear A/V input
- 40Wx4 Max with 8 band graphic EQ and time alignment capabilities
- 4V/5CH RCA Preout and subwoofer level control