It appears that your cart is currently empty
The MTX RFL12 subwoofer is the worthy heir toÂ MTX's history of extreme subwoofers. In 2002, the RFL152 won multiple SPL records and became the benchmark in SPL technology. The new RFL12 surpasses all of its ancestors. Featuring a gigantic magnetic structure with more than 23kg of strontium. One of the largest on the market.Â Chassis reinforced, front field plate 35mm thick. This is what it takes to pass the enormous magnetic flux generated by the magnet and control the coil like no other subwoofer can.
- 35mm thick rear field plate
- 4 "(100mm) diameter BASV type spool support
- 4-layer coil for extreme power handling
- Flat wire to better fill the air gap and obtain better reactivity
- Aluminium wire (for the weight), plated with USA copper (to pass the intensity) of the CCAR type
- TheÂ coating which insulates the wire from the spool supports 280 Â°C
- Double screwed Nomex spider for easier replacement and more precise assembly.
- Paper membrane with ultra rigid fiberglass carbonÂ cone
- Suspension capable of handling over 90mm of xmech travel
- Membrane and suspension with double stitching of red thread
- Single coil with 2Î© impedanceÂ simple to configure
- Symmetrical terminal blocks accepting 10mm2 cables
- Cables terminal blocks-coils double is sewn on the spider to easily follow the deflections of the membrane.
The weight of the RFL12Â is an epic 36kg. It comes in a wooden crate because cardboard would not withstand the sheer weight of this super-woofer. You need aÂ pallet jack or forklift to move it. Its parameters are optimisedÂ for use inÂ ported boxes.Â It is built to reproduce music at a very high sound level, with force, and a riot of sensation. RFL stands for "Really Fuâ€¦g Loud"!Â
Ultimate performance superwoofer
Download the product manual here